[SML] FOH hang and focus safety improvement needed

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:28:59 UTC 2017

I don't know cost. Years ago I had a 20 or 30' diameter circular catwalk
truss and iirc in the $25,000 range. Maybe a straight stick is $10,000??

I could imagine this would be possible on stick framed walls.

I don't know elevations but if deck is 11', maybe under side is 9 or 10',
perhaps ok when parked over last row of seats. Too many things I don't know.

Access at heigth is always tricky. The track system could be overhead with
truss suspended or on a kind of shelf off the wall.

The solution could be simple and not too expensive compared to genie and
straddle, but design work is far from trivial.