[SML] Glitter

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 28 21:29:45 UTC 2017

Touring is fine.    I know the effect was done by artist Daniel Wurtzel.   “Glitter”  looks like a smaller version of standard  3/4 x 2  pvc “mylar” confetti. Also  wondring if 12 air  vents onto stage are  just “aimed to center”  or  are the  vents around the stage directing the air to form the vertex .

Thanks

DickA
TD, Cornell U