[SML] 3-D printers

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Oct 17 21:58:48 UTC 2017

There's clear-ish material.  There's also PolySmooth, a material that
goes clear is printed in a thin layer and run through a Polysher that
exposes it to alcohol vapor.  Now some people could skip the machine and
just breath on it.  :)

I wouldn't count on them for strength if you want clear.  For cloudy you
can get some pretty strong plastic like polycarbonate.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com