[SML] 3-D printers

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Tue Oct 17 22:29:01 UTC 2017

Well, I have another no-budget design project that would involve glass bricks, if I could afford them. So, I'm considering faking them from a sheet of plexi, or using CD cases, and I'm just brainstorming other options that I probably can't afford anyway. So I wondered if 3-D printers had advanced to the point that I could affordably have something made that looked like glass blocks from the audience.

Thanks again!