[SML] 3-D printers

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Oct 17 22:31:25 UTC 2017

You didn't ask about affordability.  If you can do it by other means, it
will most probably be cheaper.  The polycarbonate that I'm printing with
is $40 per kilo plus the electricity to run the printers.  It also takes
around 6 hours to print a 110 gram object that has a LOT of detail, a
cube would go faster.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com