[SML] LEX Quality Discrepancies

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 20:18:40 UTC 2017

Thanks for the contact info; I sent a rather lengthy email in to Mr.
O'Keefe at Lex this morning. Hopefully we'll hear back; I don't know
if we can get a complete resolution at this point but I thought it was
important to at least provide some feedback on the quality issues we
experienced. From my years in the production industry, I've come to
know Lex Products as quality gear; hence my disappointment when this
situation was brought to my attention. If the problems we experienced
locally extend to all of the other recipient units, that would
definitely be cause for concern.

--
[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer