[SML] Wireless Connection to Projector

tech dept tech.dept2016 at yandex.com
Thu Oct 26 21:38:27 UTC 2017

Have you looked into Antinex's "AnyWire" (300m)

from a review.....
Hands On: Altinex AnyWire Sends HDMI 1080p Over Any Two Conductors
Fred Harding takes the 'ugliest' wire in his garage and sends high-def video over two conductors, thanks to Altinex's AnyWire HDMI transmitter and receiver.
Verdict: Not an April Fools joke.
/end snip

http://www.fullcompass.com/prod/518953-Altinex-TP315-101

Their products are not limited to HDMI.