[SML] Tornado Effect For Oz Christmas Ballet

illuminati500 illuminati500 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 07:49:27 UTC 2017

Dry ice would not work, it would only go up a short distance fairly slowly before it fell back and disappeared. . Try projecting onto smoke. It might be fun to make a cone spiral of canvass strips which could be dropped by a Kabuki and spun at speed  For added fun, the assembly could be moved across the stage on a tab track while spinning and being, projected on..
Just a bit of fun