[SML] Northern Lights Doozie

Sarah McKenney mckenney.sarah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:43:42 UTC 2017

I am not sure what your budget is for such a thing... But if it is higher
than nothing perhaps a piece of clear frosted plexiglass with a strip of
color changing LEDs shining down through one edge. If you get individually
controlled pixels you can make some neat chase effects. You would need to
get a power supply and decoder up in the grid, and depending on your
ceiling hight it may be annoying to cut lights off of, but could get the
job done.

~Sarah McKenney
Electrics Technician and Programmer
Oregon Shakespeare Festival