[SML] Young Frankenstein Tesla Coil

Randy Porter randy.1611 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:51:19 UTC 2017

If you're thinking of using a real tesla coil, just be prepared for the RF
interference that you'll get from it.  It would be easier to fake a 'Jacobs
Ladder' with lighting effects.

Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 19:09:35 -0700
From: John Palmer <johndpalmer at sbcglobal.net>
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
Subject: [SML] Young Frankenstein Tesla Coil

"Young Frankenstein" Tesla coil, has anyone here been involved with the
B-way or tour that was using this?  I am looking for info on what the
grounding and other electrical requirements are.  The show is being brought
in by a local group, so I am trying to help but most importantly make sure
everyone stays safe.
Thanks!
John

--
What was a policeman, if not a civilian with a uniform and a badge? ....
once policemen stopped being civilians the only other thing that they could

capitalggeek.wordpress.com