[SML] Tornado Effect For Oz Christmas Ballet

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 18:27:09 UTC 2017

<<I saw one of the cirque tent shows do a tornado effect with a number of
fans that popped up out of floor trap. <snip> IIRC they tossed glitter into
the airflow as well>>

ARGHH!!!

Ummm... sorry. I do not recommend this. The glitter part that is.

Unless of course, you like cleaning up bits of glitter for the rest of your
natural life. Starting in places you wouldn't believe and many you won't
like... such as the deepest recesses of your very own underwear. (Please
don't ask me how I know this. The story is a sad one and involves my
becoming known as "The Jedi Bar-Mitzvah Glitter King". Even after all
these years,
I shudder just thinking about it.)

Glitter - The Herpes of Theatre

Laters,