[SML] Tornado Effect For Oz Christmas Ballet

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 2 13:50:56 UTC 2017

yes thanks Jonathan.   If anybody is on Neverland tour with this? and can tell  us (me)  about the set up?   please let us  know.  I’m interested in the noise level and other tech details.  In Wurtzel’s videos of Neverland it looks like there are low profile fans on the floor…..and surely not real “glitter” ?   Even if at the end of Act I  how could they ever clean it up?
Thanks

DickA