[SML] Really really REALLY securing LED tape?

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:25:39 UTC 2017

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Ok, so what REALLY works to get LED tape as permanently as permanently
> possible to stick to painted scenery? I can't use truckloads of
> plastic clips - the tape will be visible (albeit black PCB).....

We use silicon to adhere LED tape to scenic pieces.  Works pretty good
for the most part.  Occasionally we have to re-adhere sections if we
get sloppy installing it the first time.

My ME says is clear waterproof GE brand, used for sealing windows and doors.

--
Sincerely,

Andrew Vance
Lighting Designer