[SML] On site VectorWorks instruction

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:48:20 UTC 2017

Anyone have suggestions for providers of on-site instruction in
VectorWorks? Version 2017 0r 2018, with a focus on theatrical rather than
architectural use of of the program preferred.  Cris Dopher was able to
offer something along those lines but he¹s out of commission at the moment
- Cris, if you¹re reading this, heal fast and well brother.

We know about the classes offered directly by Nemetschek at their
facilities; I¹m looking for an option that would serve our students as
well as those of us on staff and faculty all at one go.

- Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College Theatre Dept.