[SML] On site VectorWorks instruction

lists lists at hillmardesign.com
Tue Sep 26 00:48:45 UTC 2017

I’ve been known to teach a class or two, especially based on my book LIGHT PLOT DECONSTRUCTED. Commercial clients, schools, professional theatre and dance companies, USITT, etc. Depends on timing, as does everything! Contact me at gregg at hillmardesign.com
g.
gregg hillmar
scenic & lighting design
http://www.hillmardesign.com

Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no one's watching.
                 -Satchel Paige