[SML] On site VectorWorks instruction

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 02:47:57 UTC 2017

I'll throw my hat into the ring. Both Andrew and Gregg are great choices as
well.
In addition to lighting, I've got a bunch of TD type drawing under my belt.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 8:48 PM, lists via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I’ve been known to teach a class or two, especially based on my book LIGHT
> PLOT DECONSTRUCTED. Commercial clients, schools, professional theatre and
> dance companies, USITT, etc. Depends on timing, as does everything! Contact
> me at gregg at hillmardesign.com
> g.
> _____________________
> gregg hillmar
> scenic & lighting design
> http://www.hillmardesign.com
>
> Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.
> Dance like no one's watching.
>                  -Satchel Paige
>

> > On Sep 25, 2017, at 12:48 PM, Dougherty, Jim via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone have suggestions for providers of on-site instruction in
> > VectorWorks? Version 2017 0r 2018, with a focus on theatrical rather than
> > architectural use of of the program preferred.  Cris Dopher was able to
> > offer something along those lines but he¹s out of commission at the
> moment
> > - Cris, if you¹re reading this, heal fast and well brother.
> >
> > We know about the classes offered directly by Nemetschek at their
> > facilities; I¹m looking for an option that would serve our students as
> > well as those of us on staff and faculty all at one go.
> >
> > - Jim Dougherty
> > Middlebury College Theatre Dept.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician