[SML] Is this thing on?

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 17:01:16 UTC 2018

There has been some conversation in the FB group... mostly about Andy
Leviss breaking a bottle of tequila in his suitcase while migrating from
one hotel room to another. There was a discussion about Andy's choice of
suitcase...
Other than that, there was a question about a temporary way to reduce
reflection on a piece of glass in a piece of framed artwork on loan from a
museum...
Hth,
Steven R Hood

On April 6, 2018 9:38:17 AM John Taylor via Stagecraft