[SML] John Hyatt

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 9 13:25:09 UTC 2018

I got a FB  notice  late last night that John S  Hyatt  had died.   Anybody know anything about this?   (John S  Hyatt  and Associates,  Grand Rapids)

John was my age,  we were at grad school at UW  at the same time,  back  when Fred Foster was building ETC’s  first lightboard.  John worked for me part of one summer in Cleveland.   We always spent  time at USITT or LDI  deciding over a tall one how we’d make our next (or first)  million.

I’ll assume many of you on  this  list knew him, certainly anyone who bought supplies in the midwest.    Hope his wife and kids are  doing okay.

Any  details would be appreciated.

DickA
TD, Cornell U