[SML] iphone 7 audio stops when using lightning adapter

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:49:56 UTC 2018

On 4/12/18 3:14 PM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft wrote:
> Also make SURE that is an APPLE adapter.  MANY things out there are not
> Apple authorized and they've been getting better at detecting clones and
> turning them off.
>
> Jerry, an Apple authorized MFi hardware developer.

+1 #metoo etc, etc...

We had the same issue when one of our techs upgraded to the iPhone 7.
Turns out the off-brand adapter was the issue.

They can have my headphone jack when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall