[SML] iphone 7 audio stops when using lightning adapter

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 13 01:43:27 UTC 2018

> On 12Apr, 2018, at 3:47 PM, Jon Ares  wrote:
>
> Dance recitals
> are notorious for having NO prep time, and they throw a CD at you, and
> when that CD was improperly burned or won't play,

	Back when I used to do a lot of dance recitals with local dance schools, FAR too many dancers would come up to me right before curtain time and hand me a couple of commercial CDs. “Play track 5 of this one, then track 3 of this one.”

	Of course, no one had any written notes or put their name on the CDs , and our CD player wasn’t a dual deck.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.