[SML] LED Shadow projectors

illuminati500 illuminati500 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:43:27 UTC 2018

There is, of course a perfectly good shadow projector lamp Its cheap to make, recyclable, has a tiny carbon footprint and health hazard  compared to LEDs or discharge lamps. Its the compact filament incandescent of course, and I will never, never understand why it has been made illegal to sell them, If the alternatives were so damn good, they would have taken over naturally and we would have choices. There was only ever one reason why and that can be found in the word “phoebus”

DK