[SML] Pneumatic/Air Brake System

Duncan Mahoney dmahoney at usc.edu
Fri Apr 20 01:36:26 UTC 2018

This will be my second attempt at sending an attachment to the list...we'll see how it goes this time.

This is a photo of some brakes we made up for a small wagon.  Standard DeStaco toggle clamp with a 6" double acting cylinder that moves the handle through about 70 degrees.  Lift is only about 3/8" but it was enough, and once the handle is locked down, the platform is not resting on compressible air

Duncan Mahoney
Head of Technical Direction
Associate Professor of Theatre Practice
University of Southern California School of Dramatic Arts