[SML] Lead Lighting Technician position open in Philly area

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:26:15 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I have an open position for a "Senior Lead Lighting Technician." This can
include design work for the right person.
For more, see here:
http://info.imstechnologyservices.com/event-staging-lighting-technician
Here's our FB page with pics of our work: Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/IMSEventStaging/>
Here's a teaser.
Senior Lead Lighting Technician Want to do lighting for events? You’ll be
our Senior Lead Lighting Technician and serve as Lighting
Director/Programmer and/or Master Electrician as an integral part of our
event staging team. You’ll have an opportunity to create lighting for
events large and small in venues including hotel ballrooms, convention
centers, and arenas. Come join our team, you’ll be glad to be here. Summary

Full-time senior lead lighting technician will serve as on-site lighting
director/programmer for corporate type events held in hotel ballrooms,
convention centers, arenas, and event tents. You will be intricately
involved in the day-to-day operations of the lighting department for our
event staging company headquartered in Garnet Valley, PA (a suburb of
Philadelphia). Though based primarily in the Philadelphia area, travel will
be required to support events produced nationwide.

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician