[SML] Lancaster PA Employment possibilities.

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed Dec 5 05:04:38 UTC 2018

Cross posting from the FB page

I have three possibilities for employment in the Lancaster PA area at three different levels.
1. Entertainment Technology position at Millersville University. It is Tenure-track and they are looking for someone with a master's in tech theatre. A former student of mine is currently holding the temp position and . applying but Millersville wants to have a number of qualified candidates to consider.
https://jobs.millersville.edu/postings/6233
2. My colleague in the next district over (School District of Lancaster) is looking for an Arts System Tech. Starts at $17.50 an hour. Not really enough for anyone to relocate but if you are local or know someone starting out in the area might be worth the look.
https://lancasterpa.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3844
3. Susquehanna Stage Company just bought a new building and is looking for a number of volunteer and paid positions. This would be the least lucrative position but ground floor for any student in the area.  More info is on my FB post if you need it. (I don’t want to pollute the digest)
http://susquehannastageco.com/

PM me if you need any further info.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager