[SML] Looking for some advice on Marley

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Sat Dec 15 05:08:15 UTC 2018

I am working with a dance group. One of their rolls of Marley was stored
on the original cardboard tube. Somehow it got stored standing up
instead of being laid flat. Well the cardboard tube buckled and we now
have lots of bubble type bulges in the two pieces that were on that tube.

The Marley has been laid out for 2 days, stretched, taped down,
stretched out and taped down again. We still have this series of bubbles
on it. Of course one of these pieces is in a major entrance on the stage.

Talking with a couple of people, they suggested wet heat with flat
weights on it. Would wet towels and a steam iron help?

If you know how we can eliminate these bubbles please advise.

This was also posted ont he Facebook group.

Thanks,

John ‘JT’ Taylor
St Louis, MO