[SML] (no subject)

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Thu Dec 20 13:55:30 UTC 2018

Stephen
The noise is pretty much the nature of the beast.  You can switch out the carriers for ones with rubber wheels but I’m not sure the  amount of noise reduction you’ll get is worth the cost.  Open track styles, like Triple E, will give you much better noise reduction but the systems aren’t inexpensive.

By the way, if you have an ADC system with red carriers, you have a pretty old system.  IIRC, those carriers were discontinued long ago.

Helps, maybe a little?

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com<mailto:bill at sapsis-rigging.com>
http://sapsis-rigging.com