[SML] Digital scenery for Marionettes

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Dec 28 22:22:59 UTC 2018

> On Dec 28, 2018, at 4:34 PM, George Davidson via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> I wouldnt want to tour a 75 or 80in TV and under or around $1K seems low, you would still need to deal with getting video signals to the tv;s
>
> I would look into digitizing your exising panels, clean them up and digital print them
>
> The digital printing can be cheap, I have an Alibaba link of a guy i have used who was very good and affordable, and its machine washable
>
> George

The video signals would be easy with Qlab.  I think once you hit the 60”+ range the prices start going up enough to make this a tricky build and stay economical.  There are a number of pages online for removing a bezels but you still wind up with a border of some type typically.  I like the digital printing idea.  I would be interested in that Alibaba link too (as might others on the list).

Greg Bierly