[SML] Digital scenery for Marionettes

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Sat Dec 29 03:46:32 UTC 2018

I haven't played with large screen TVs in a couple years, but when I
was, they were heavy, fragile, expensive, and required a lot of kludging
if you wanted to do anything other than watch sportsball in your living
room with them.

    Something that I did think of, if you have the images already in a
computer, it to print the images out on printable cloth.  You just need
access to a large format inkjet printer/plotter.  HP sells rolls of
printable cloth.  You can even put a roller mechanism to scroll the
cloth up to the next image for a scene change.

Dale