[SML] Digital scenery for Marionettes

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 04:22:02 UTC 2018

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 10:53 PM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft> wrote:

.>You can even put a roller mechanism to > scroll the cloth up to the next image for > a scene change.

First, in regards to painting, I already commented that this is my plan. Sometimes my posts do not appear on the list for several days for some unknown reason.
 I may go to a roll-up a blind mechanism for the drops. But the drops are almost 10 ft wide. So they have to be a special made commercial blind type of mechanism.
-joe