[SML] Lighting Designer for Crazy For You

Wayne Rasmussen rasmuw at blair.edu
Sat Feb 3 07:23:36 UTC 2018

We are due to tech Crazy for You in nine days.  Today, I received a
rudimentary plot from the LD with a note explaining that he could not
complete the remainder of the design.  I am hoping to find a replacement
who is capable of cueing the show.  It is likely too late to find someone
who can design the show quickly enough to get the plot hung and focused
prior to February 11, although some changes and additions to our house plot
is welcome to be more specific to the show.  If any of you know someone who
is available and interested, please have them contact me as soon as
possible.  The show opens on February 15 and runs for three nights.

Blair Academy is in northwestern New Jersey, approximately 1.5 hours west
of New York City.  We have a 500 seat house with 162 dimmers, an excellent
assortment of conventional fixtures (primarily Source 4 lekos and PAR with
T-3 for the cyc), two dozen CXI scrollers, and six i-Cue.  We run an
Expression 3 but have just purchased an Ion Xe-20.  The fee is negotiable.
Housing and food can be provided.

Wayne Rasmussen

Blair Academy

Blairstown, NJ