[SML] Lighting Designer for Crazy For You

Jacob Blumberg jacobblumberg18 at students.fieldschool.org
Sat Feb 3 15:31:21 UTC 2018

>From what I can tell you need someone to program the light board for a plot
that is already in the air? I personally can’t come down and do it, but for
a show once I learned how to Program a ETC ion in 3 hours using nothing but
YouTube Viedos. They have an extensive collection online of tutorials and a
forums page where people can answer all kinds of questions. I can also
answer a good number of questions we have a ETC ION and I know the board
inside and out.

Good luck,
Jacob