[SML] Cue numbers

Jeffrey E. Salzberg jeff at jeffsalzberg.com
Sun Feb 25 23:19:13 UTC 2018

Might wanna make the "scene" two digit (if your console can handle
4-digit cue numbers), for shows with more than 9 scenes in an act.

I start each act with a century cue.  House and warmers for Act I are in
Q100.  H&W for Act II are in Q200.  The house and warmers for audience
exit are in the next century cue in the sequence.

Q98 is usually a channel-check cue, and Q99 is house and works.

---