[SML] Milwaukee Rep Seeks Technical Director Candidates

Jared Clarkin jared.clarkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:24:26 UTC 2018

I am re-posting this as I did not see it come through the first time.

Hello all,

Milwaukee Rep is searching for a Technical Director to join our
dynamic production department.  The TD leads a team of 3 carpenters, 3
painters, an Associate and an Assistant TD for a 13 production season.

Feel free to reach out to me directly for a confidential conversation
or follow the link below to the posting on our website.

https://www.milwaukeerep.com/Inside-The-Rep/Work-With-Us/

We will accept applications until the position is filled.

Milwaukee Rep offers a competitive salary with industry leading
benefits including; 100% employer paid individual health insurance,
Contributions to an HSA account as well as employer 403b
contributions.

Milwaukee Repertory Theater is committed to creating a culturally
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.

Thanks for your time,

Jared