[SML] Colorsource Spot vs incandescent S4

*Hobbit* hobbit at avian.org
Tue Jan 9 13:36:16 UTC 2018

[De-lurk...]  My sketchy understanding is that the Lustr *series 2*
units are quite a bit brighter than the first rev of them.  The
emitters and engines keep getting better, of course.  I've been able
to watch a little of the evolutionary process in a local convention
I work where we've used whatever the rental house had at the time,
which was the originals and then the series 2 for the last couple
of years, and the new ones seem to perform quite well.

Haven't done a true light-meter shootout at full white, so this
is just from eyeballing things.

_H*