[SML] QLab triggering Express via MIDI or MSC....

Brian James brianedwardjames at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:45:15 UTC 2018

Are you totally against a network approach? I have had a ton of stability and success using the network MIDI option. You really do not need a true network, static addresses on both ends should do it.

Network MIDI is built into the Mac OS and if you have a Windows machine you can use Rtp Midi

https://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/rtpmidi.html

Brian

Sent from my iPhone