[SML] Gobo question

Justin Bennett justin at justin-bennett.com
Mon Jan 15 21:05:10 UTC 2018

Hello everyone. I left the list for a few years when I went back to school. I have been semi-lurking recently.

I just did a little searching, because paging through randomly organized gobos doesn't sound like fun. I discovered a catalog on another site which is more usefully organized:

http://www.bayareauplighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Gobo-Samples-Breakups-and-Patterns.pdf

HTH (the next time around anyway),

Justin Bennett
Assistant Professor of Theatre