[SML] SketchUp?

Jacob Blumberg jacobblumberg18 at students.fieldschool.org
Tue Jan 16 21:50:05 UTC 2018

NEVER USE SKETCH UP FOR 3D PRINTING. I’m sorry but that’s on the list of
things you never use Sketch up for. It’s meant purely for visual and
measuring. If you want to do 3D printing all Autodesk software is free for
students, and after a few tutorials you can design in it and it makes
everything 3D printable. Long story short all design software has their
intended use and sketch up is not 3D printing. I also have worked places
where the engineers swear by Rhino, and when they try to 3D print with that
it is a disaster.

Jacob