[SML] portable power pack

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 17:35:23 UTC 2018

I am afraid, like many threads, this one has been hacked to death.  But, I just happened across this product by Dewalt.  It is a battery dock that uses 4 20v batteries, and provides up to 1800 watts of 120v AC power.  It also charges 4 batteries.
Dewalt DCB1800B, 1800 WATT PORTABLE POWER STATION AND SIMULTANEOUS BATTERY CHARGER

http://www.dewalt.com/products/accessories/batteries-and-chargers/chargers/1800-watt-portable-power-station-and-parallel-battery-charger/dcb1800b

No 12v DC outlet though.  Without making a hack, perhaps simply use a 120vAC adapter that provides the 12v Cigarette socket?  Or perhaps he needs the cigarette outlet for USB or a worklight.  There are Dewalt adapters that provide 5v USB outlets, as well as worklights.

-Joe