[SML] portable power pack

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Jan 18 18:13:01 UTC 2018

Interesting, could use that where you have limited power but large tool
surge.  I'm thinking 300 feet of thin extension cord or tiny generator
but you have a circular saw to run.  Plug this in so it keeps topping
off the batteries and use your saw off the batteries.  Of course you'd
have to only be using the saw occasionally as with only 120 Watts of
charging it will take a while to bring the batteries all the way back up.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com