[SML] Job Opportunity - Los Angeles

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 21 20:55:37 UTC 2018

Hey  all you vets on the list…maybe you can work some too…..read down the whole advertisement.

I know Mr Hanks and Mr Sullivan.   Was TD  for several shows they did together back before  either was a “star”.   Nice people….  not to mention talented.  Haven’t run into Dan for a couple of years but was at an event with Tom a year ago this past December.
If I was about ten years younger I’d and try for this………and take a quick leave from Cornell…… fun and work ...  what could be better in our business?  (money would be nice I suppose)

DickA
TD, Cornell U