[SML] TD Position in Lancaster PA

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Mon Jan 22 19:12:54 UTC 2018

Passing this on for a friend.  I can talk about the area (South Central PA) but I don’t know much beyond the description.  I believe the current TD is mainly going to focus on TDing the Fort Myers and touring productions and overseeing the shop operations.  Feel free to PM me but I think questions about the actual position should be referenced to the contacts in the listing.

https://dutchapple.com/backstage/job-openings/

Technical Director / Carpenter

Seeking a Full-Time Technical Director / Carpenter to oversee building sets and oversee load-in / tech week of productions.
Will also maintain assistance in shop management on a day to day. Must have experience in building and loading in theatrical productions. Fulltime position and competitive salary. Benefits available after 90 day evaluation period. Position is based out of our Lancaster, PA warehouse but does require traveling to our theatre in Fort Myers, FL as well as possible assistance in load-ins for our National Touring division. Please send cover letter and resume to Lauren at Prathertouring.com, Russell at Prathertouring.com