[SML] Saint Joan Flags

Kate Stack k8stack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:51:44 UTC 2018

Has anyone done the flags that change direction in Saint Joan? For those
who don't know the script: at the top of the scene, the flags blow in one
direction. Then, Joan makes the wind stop and they stop blowing. Then, she
makes the wind change direction and they blow the other way.

Lucky me, in our show they want actors to carry out the flag poles and set
them in the stage, so there's a whole extra layer of difficulty. But I'll
take anyone's solution to at least have a place to start...

Thanks,
Kate

--
Kate Stack