[SML] Dry Ice

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Tue Jan 30 18:20:09 UTC 2018

> On Jan 28, 2018, at 8:15 PM, Don Taco via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> I've also learned that they don't want it to roll into the pit. And that the tech guy says they need 60 pounds, but the person who asked me thinks a pound will do. Heh.

It is going to be very dependent on your machine(s)  My old, homemade, 55 gallon drum units took about 25lbs per drop to fill the space you are suggesting. There was NO way of keeping it out of my pit since that is the air return for the entire 1300 seat auditorium but it does move quickly and dissipates quickly once it drops off the apron.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School