[SML] Solder station temperature...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Jan 31 00:37:15 UTC 2018

Depends on how much you want to hassle with it. We use an inexpensive
Hakko FX-888 station now, but they discontinued the dial control and
went to digital only.  I prefer the dial.  There's a bunch on eBay for
around $45 and up.

We also have a Metcal high end station but rarely use it since we got
the Hakko.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com