[SML] Solder station temperature...

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Wed Jan 31 03:15:34 UTC 2018

Weller still makes it so parts should be easily available.
Depending on what the exact failure is.   If it is still heating, but
not going to the temperature set by the control, then I'd look at the
base unit first.   May also be an intermittent open on the cable wiring
or positional intermittent in the handpiece.  Test by unplugging and
measuring continuity while wiggling it around.
Unless you want to use this as an excuse to upgrade to a more capable
iron, probably more cost effective to fix it.

Dale