[SML] ETC Net2 Nodes - Free to a Good Home

John Penisten john.penisten at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:36:11 UTC 2018

Good morning,
I have a large selection of ETC Net2 nodes which have been recently taken
out of service.  Does anyone have a need/use for them?  I have two-port
install nodes, as well as two-port and four-port portable nodes.  There are
a handful of switches as well, of varying vintages, and POE injectors.

I also have components from several Legacy Unison systems - button
stations, touchscreen stations, processors, power supplies, racks, etc...
Also all free to a good home.

While the gear is free, I would appreciate shipping costs being covered.
Everything is located in Madison, Wisconsin.

Best,
John

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - William
Shakespeare