[SML] ETC Net2 Nodes - Free to a Good Home

Herrick Goldman Herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Thu Jul 12 14:38:24 UTC 2018

I'm gonna say YES! I've got a lovely non profit on cape cod that would
greatly benefit and provide you a letter of donation.

On 7/12/2018 10:36 AM, John Penisten via Stagecraft wrote:
> Good morning,
> I have a large selection of ETC Net2 nodes which have been recently
> taken out of service.  Does anyone have a need/use for them?  I have
> two-port install nodes, as well as two-port and four-port portable
> nodes.  There are a handful of switches as well, of varying vintages,
> and POE injectors.
>
> I also have components from several Legacy Unison systems - button
> stations, touchscreen stations, processors, power supplies, racks,
> etc...  Also all free to a good home.
>
> While the gear is free, I would appreciate shipping costs being
> covered.  Everything is located in Madison, Wisconsin.
>
> Best,
> John
>
> "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -
> William Shakespeare

Herrick Goldman

HG Lighting Design Inc.

www.HGLightingDesign.com

1460 Broadway

Suite 1654

NY,NY 10036

917.797.3624

“To the scores of silent alchemists who wreak their joy in darkness and in light, bringing magic to life, we bow most humbly” -CDS