[SML] eBay searching on steroids

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Mon Jul 16 17:24:41 UTC 2018

I just stumbled across a site that really improves the speed /
efficiency of searching on eBay

<https://picclick.com>

Fast searching and throws up a page of thumbnails (you can pick the
thumbnail size, too) which link to eBay listings.

I was a bit suspicious but they've been around for a few years and make
their money as an eBay affiliate on each click-through so no pop-ups or
other detritus.

Maybe everyone else knew about this for forever but it was new to me and
I thought worth sharing.

Carla

If you've been pounding nails with your forehead for years, it may feel
strange the first time someone hands you a hammer. But that doesn't mean
that you should strap the hammer to a headband just to give your skull
that old familiar jolt. -- Off the Internet