[SML] cataract

Judy Kupferman judithku at post.bgu.ac.il
Sun Jul 22 06:21:10 UTC 2018

Good luck John and a quick recovery!

And thanks to everyone else who answered, this is very reassuring.

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:39:42 -0500
From: John Taylor <jt at techie.com>
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
Subject: Re: [SML] cataract etc

Had my surgery on the left eye on Thursday. Wish I had done it sooner.
Major difference now on color between eyes. The right eye is like I have
a piece of Golden Amber in front of it. It took them a little longer
than they thought as mine was much thicker than they thought it was.
Detail is improving daily. As soon as I can I will have the right eye
done. To anyone who has been told they need it, I say do it sooner than
later.**

JT

--
Dr. Judith Kupferman
Center for Quantum Information and Technology