[SML] cataract

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 06:40:17 UTC 2018

I absolutely agree!  I had both of mine done last December and the results
are amazing!

C-)

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 11:21 PM, Judy Kupferman via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Good luck John and a quick recovery!
>
> And thanks to everyone else who answered, this is very reassuring.
>

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:39:42 -0500
> From: John Taylor <jt at techie.com>
> To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
> Subject: Re: [SML] cataract etc
>
> Had my surgery on the left eye on Thursday. Wish I had done it sooner.
> Major difference now on color between eyes. The right eye is like I have
> a piece of Golden Amber in front of it. It took them a little longer
> than they thought as mine was much thicker than they thought it was.
> Detail is improving daily. As soon as I can I will have the right eye
> done. To anyone who has been told they need it, I say do it sooner than
> later.**
>
> JT
>

> --
> Dr. Judith Kupferman
> Center for Quantum Information and Technology
> Ben Gurion University of the Negev

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber: +16047159441 Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* facebook: charlie.richmond
* facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832>
* google.com/+CharlieRichmond google.com/+Richmondsounddesign